Willow Rose's books

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Get the entire Afterlife-series for the price of only one book!

It's almost Thanksgiving and I'm in a mood for giving thanks to all of my many readers. Therefore I have a special Thanksgiving offer for you. From TUESDAY NOV. 20th I will put up the first TWO books in the Afterlife-series for FREE on Amazon. That means you can get the entire series (3 books!!) for the price of one. Limited time only so hurry up!

Get them all here:

BEYOND (Afterlife #1) : Beyond for FREE

SERENITY(Afterlife#2): Serenity for FREE

ENDURANCE (Afterlife#3): Endurance only 2.99!

Currently I'm finishing the third book in my Rebekka-Franck-horror series. "Five, Six ... grab your crucifix" will be out by the end of this month.

Here is the cover:




Take care,

Willow

3 comments:

  1. Will there be another book in the afterlife series and if so, when will it be out?

    Thanks,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim. Thank you so much for your comment. Yes I am planning on writing the fourth and last book in the Afterlife-series soon. Hopefully I'll be able to have it out in the spring 2013. Currently I'm writing a new paranormal suspense-novel called "I am Wolf" it will be out by the end of January. I have another paranormal series out as well that you might like. It's called "Daughters of the Jaguar" and I have so far written two books in this series called Savage and Broken. I also write mystery/horror if you enjoy that kind of genre.
      Merry Christmas!!

      Willow

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete