Willow Rose's books

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hi everybody,

You're not always in control of things in your life and sometimes things just doesn't go as planned. I thought I would be able to have Miss Polly had a dolly up for sale this week but I won't. It is simply not done being edited yet. Hopefully it will be soon.

On a happier note Nine, Ten ... Never sleep again (Rebekka Franck#5) will probably be out around October 20 if all goes well (and this time I really hope it will).

Here is the cover so far for it - it might be changed a little before the publishing date but not much.

Take care,

Willow


1 comment:

  1. Its a good news that finally the much awaited book is coming out soon. I hope the author continue to be successful in leaving the impression in the minds of people. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete